Prospection is a healthcare data analytics company delivering real world and commercial insights through proprietary SaaS based analytics platforms, working with Life Science Companies, Research Institutions and Governments across the Asia Pacific Region.
We analyse large health care data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence insights, medication utilisation and health outcomes to patients.
This Delivery Consultant position is integral in analysing and interpreting large datasets to help solve both simple and complex client problems. This includes gathering information, formulating and testing hypotheses sometimes by building and testing analytical models as well as developing and communicating recommendations to key stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to design solutions, help implement them, collaborate with other team members across disciplines and present results to clients, through:
• On-time and accurate delivery of client (internal and external) requests leading to client satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate both simple and complex solutions to business problems
• Display Innovative thinking/proactivity to increase efficiencies in processes, improve skillsets or revenue.
• Ask the right questions and use the combined knowledge and skills of the team to complete tasks.
To be successful in the role
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Health Science related field, combined with an understanding of data science and/or statistical analyses techniques gained through commercial experience/tertiary education.
• A proven track record in delivering quality, on-time analytic outputs in project context, whether in a commercial or academic environment.
• Strong capability in problem solving, the ability to deconstruct a complex business issue or challenge into discrete issues that can tackled individually.
• Ability to extract insights from data and communicate commercial or clinically relevant implications in a compelling way.
• Well-developed written communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
• Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate complex technical insights in simple language.
• Identify opportunities expand on the existing scope of work and new leads, engaging the additional team members necessary for delivery
• Working knowledge of technical languages such as SQL, Python, R
Preferred experience and expertise:
- Experience using software tools: Alteryx, Tableau
- Experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Flexible working environment
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve
- Great team culture
- Lots to learn
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, select ‘apply for this job” and submit your most up to date resume
Note: For the time being our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely from home